Digital Diversity @ Ryerson Symposium
April 30, 8:30am–5:30pm
Ryerson University LIB405
Hosted by the Centre for Digital Humanities, the Department of English, the Faculty of Arts, and the University Library
Digital Diversity @ Ryerson showcases the interdisciplinary digital projects of students, librarians, staff, and faculty whose research and pedagogy engage issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion in a range of innovative ways.
- Queering Bodies of Information
- Diversity & (Virtual) Childhood
- Post Print Pedagogy & the Accessible Classroom
- (Racialized) Bodies of Knowledge & Digital Story-Telling
- Inclusion and Collaboration
All are welcome to this open and inclusive event.
Please REGISTER no later than 23 April, 2019.